Windturbine Tornado 700S
High Efficiency also at low wind power
Higher Earnings at a lower wind speed. Is this possible? Yes, is the answer of this question. Not the maximum power of a wind turbine is important for you as a customer but the earnings of the wind generator are. Most time of the year the wind blows with an average wind speed of 4-5 m / s, that's why the new Tornado was optimized for these wind speeds.
||Auf dem Diagramm sehen Sie die Windstärkeverteilung für einen Binnenstandort wie z.B. Neuss 10m über Grund. Dort sehen Sie das Windgeschwindigkeiten von 8 m/s bis 15 m/s so gut wie nie vor kommen. Die Windgeschwindigkeiten von 1 m/s bis 7m/s 90 % des gesamten Jahres ausmachen.
Thanks to its modern blade Design and the intelligent electronic the Tornado is already running at 3 m / s and loads the battery starting at 2.5 m / s. The Tornado is extremely robust due to its carbon Fibreglass Blades.
At full battery the wind generator Tornado 700S is braked automatically, which reduces the attrition extremely and makes the wind turbine extremely long lasting. The easily mounting is made on a pipe with 48 mm outer diameter (eg 1 1 / 2 "water pipe).
Features of the Tornado 700S wind generator
- integrated charge controller in the body of the wind turbine
- max. Output 420 watts (24V) 336 Watts (12V)
- Commercially available 1 1 / 2 inch water pipe can be used as a pole
- easily Mounting
- Storm protection by electronic brake-controlled
- Use of gel- and acid batteries are possible
- Adjustable charging voltage
- automatic shutdown at full battery
- Distributing ring customers, the cable cannot be twisted
- Maintenance free
- Microprocessor-based controller with charging control PPT
- Generator housing out of aluminium
- High-quality neodymium magnet brushless generator
- Robust Carbon Fibreglass wind blades
Typical applications of the Tornado are
- Caravans and Camping
- Holiday Homes
- Garden sheds
- decentral power supply in general
Technical Details Wind generator Tornado 700S
||3 Blades Luvläufer
||Speed control depending on the charge state.
||on reaching the max. Speed the generator will slow down
the generator to protect it against damage.
||DC 12V / DC 24V (Voltage Smart Change)
||270 Watt (24V) 230 Watt (12V) bei 12.5m/s
||420 Watt (24V) 336 Watt (12V)
|Start-up wind speed
||3m/sec (6.7 mph)
|Charging begins already at
||2.5m/sec (5.6 mph)
|Wind speed at rated power
||12.5 m/sec (28 mph)
||25 m/sec (56 mph)
|Survival wind speed
||60 m/sec (134mph)
You can upgrade the product by selecting the respective upgrade below.