The Rutland WG 914i wind turbine
The Rutland WG914i wind turbine is a popular sight in marinas, thousands are in
use worldwide, boat owners like it's clean, aerodynamic lines and its quiet
and continuous operation. It is also very popular for use on land and is ideal
for remote, off-grid or stand-alone applications.
Install a Rutland Wind charger and experience the convenience of fully charged
batteries. Power for marine and land based applications from the gentlest breeze.
Combine with solar panels for a balanced year round power supply.
Without doubt this latest marine model accumulates more energy than any other
comparable wind generator available, you'll always see a Rutland spinning in
the lightest of breezes!
- Low wind speed start up of just 5 knots
- Generates 90w @ 19 knots, 24w @ 10 knots
- Modern, durable materials for reliability on the high seas
- Delivers up to 300w
- One way only fit fine profile efficient aerofoil blades
- Three phase Rutland "unique" generator design
- Automatic thermostat protection in prolonged gales
- No radiated interference - complies with EEC directive 89/336/EE
- Powerful, efficient, robust.
- Ideal for cruising yachts and static caravans.
- Output: 7.5A @ 19 knots (12V system)
- Turbine dial: 910mm
- Weight: 10.5Kg
You can upgrade the product by selecting the respective upgrade below.