BMV 600 - Precision Battery Monitoring
The essential function of a battery monitor is to calculate ampere-hours consumed and the state of charge of a battery. Ampere-hours consumed is calculated by integrating the current flowing in or out of the battery. In case of a constant current, this integration is equivalent to current multiplied by time. A discharge current of 10A during 2 hours, for example, amounts to 20Ah consumed. All our battery monitors are based on a powerful microprocessor, programmed with the algorithms needed for precision monitoring.
Standard information and alarms
- Battery voltage (V)
- Battery charge/discharge current (A)
- Ampere-hours consumed (Ah)
- State of charge (%)
- Time to go at the current rate of discharge
- Visual and audible alarm: over- and under voltage, and/or battery discharged
low cost ultra high resolution monitor
- Highest resolution: 10mA (0,01A) with 500A shunt.
- Lowest current consumption: 1mA.
- Easiest to wire: the BMV 601 comes with shunt, 10 meter RJ 12 UTP cable and 2 meter battery cable with fuse. No other components needed.
- Easiest to install: separate front bezel for square or round appearance; ring for rear mounting and screws for front mounting.
VE.Net Battery Controller: any number of batteries
- One VE.Net panel will connect to any number of battery controllers.
- Comes with 500A/50mV shunt and can be programmed for any other shunt.
- With use, abuse and data memory.
- Temperature sensor and connection kit included
|Power supply voltage range
||9 - 95 VDC
|Current draw (ohne Beleuchtung)
|Input Voltagesbereich DC
||9 - 95 VDC
|Battery capacity (Ah)
||20 - 9999 Ah
|Operating temperature range
||-20░C +50░C (0░F - 120░F)
|RESOLUTION (with 500 A shunt)
||▒ 0,01 A
||▒ 0,01 V
||▒ 0,1 Ah
|State of charge (0 – 100 %)
||▒ 0,1 %
|Time to go
||▒ 1 min
|Temperature (0 - 50░C or 30 - 120░F)
|Accuracy of current measurement
||▒ 0,3 %
|Accuracy of voltage measurement
||▒ 0,4 %
|Potential free contacts
|INSTALLATION AND DIMENSIONS
||63 mm diameter
||69 x 69 mm (2.7 x 2.7 inch)
||500 A / 50 mV
||10 meter 6 core UTP with RJ12 connectors