Vlies Battery SBV 26 Ah (C20)
Typ SBV Bloc 12- 26
Banner Stand by Bull Bloc Vlies Batteries are closed, valve- regulated
lead batteries with in Vlies defined electrolyte.
These Block Batteries are all-purpose and absolute unattended workable.
Other Advantages are the long usability, a huge energy density and
compatible frame ground. Mainly, the batteries are used in the USV-
Domain, as Diesel startbattery or with solar devices.
- Blockbattery, rated voltage 6 Volt and 12 Volt
- Absolute unattended workable, the whole economic life- time
- Trickle charge voltage 2,27 Volt/ Cell
- Advised temperature 20░ C/ 68░ Fahrenheit (max. 10░ C/ 50░ Fahrenheit to 40░ C/ 104░ Fahrenheit)
- Long usability
- Irrespective of its position insertable
- Corrosion-resistant pole duct
- Good voltage attitude in a high current area
|Nominal Voltage (V)
|Capacity C20 (Ah)
|Dimensions LxBxH (mm)
|Number Of Poles
|max. Rate (A)
If you need more information, please look at our datasheet!