MPPT Solar Charge Controller 7520
Usable for solar panels with a Vmpp up to 75V in a 12V or 24V System
The Soltronic MPPT 7520 Solar Battery Charger Unit with MPP technology is a highly developed MPPT solar
charger unit for photovoltaic systems and is used to charge batteries. The unit has an intelligent MPP
algorithm maximising the energy generation of solar power generators. With an individually programmable
digital output, a dangerous total discharge can be avoided.
The MPPT 7520 is perfect for the application in mountain huts, holiday homes, motorhomes, and on boats.
The charging process has been optimised to guarantee a long battery life and improved system
performance. The robust casing made of steel and aluminium is protecting the charger unit well even in
difficult mechanical environments.
The controller can easily be regulated by a pushbutton. All data can be collected on the large display. The
separate digital output can be adjusted in an flexible way, and can also be used as a dimmer switch for the
night light function.
- Maximum Energy Output
- High Effieciency of more than 97,5%
- Almost no power losses
- Identification of a number of performance points with Teilverschattung or mixed PV-arrangements
- Excellent performance when solar radiation is low
- High Voltage Modules
- Enables the application of solar modules with an idling performance of up to 75 Volts or serial connection of 75 V modules.
- Lower System Costs
- Almost as cheap as a Voltage Stabilizer, but with better performance
- A great alternative for PV systems up to 600 Wp
- By using thin film modules, or modules which could normally be used for network supply, more costs can be reduced at higher energy output.
- Programmable Total Discharge Protection
- Separate and individually programmable digital output to connect an external relay for load shedding.
- Robust steel casing with a great cooling effect.
- To keep your controller working even in a high temperature environment, we included two cooling elements which will easily conduct surplus heat.
- Extremely reliable
- Powerful electronics and modern software guarantee a high rate of reliability and long durability.
- Easy to program
- Simple adjustment of the pushbuttons directly at the unit with the help of a large display. No further instruments required.
- Reserve Energy
- The innovative charging system of the MPP7520 guarantees longer reserve energy. The additional service tool for lead acid batteries avoids dangerous layered arrangement of acids.
- Status Bar on the Display
- The easily readable large LCD display informs you about controller and system data in an easy and quick way.
LCD Display functions
- Battery Charge State via Bar Display
- Battery Voltage
- Charging Current
- Solar Generator Voltage
- Battery Temperature (external sensor)
- Cooling Element Temperature
- Various Error Messages
|Nominal Voltage of Battery
||12 or 24V
|Maximum Charging Current
|Battery Voltage Range
|Battery load cut-off voltage
||13 - 14.4V resp. 26 - 28.8V (steplessly variable)
|Max. PV Off-Load Voltage
|Typical Generator Output
||12V max. 500W
24V max. 1000W
More precise values available at our Calculator
|Consumption of Auxiliaries
||-20°C to +60°C
||-30°C to +70°C
||Kurzschluss, Short, Polarity Reversal, Overload
|Reserve Battery Protection
||Module Input Battery Input
|Types of Batteries
||Lead Acid, AGM, Gel
|IUoU characteristic line
||Main Charging, Trickle Charging, Maintenance Mode
||-3mV/°C / Cell (20°C Temperature)
||-20°C to +60°C
||16mm² / 6AWG
||Aluminium / Stahl
|Ext. Temperature Sensor
|Various Power Relays
2 Years Warranty
You can upgrade the product by selecting the respective upgrade below.
|Relay AC 25A 12V/24V:
|Relay DC 50A 12V/24V:
Good controller, i just istall it and have to see how does it charge in winter here in Finland, not much sun, but i think better than normal pwm controller.
Summer time i´ll install solar tracker for my 3x100w panel and then i think its good.
schnelle lieferung und guter service.... gerne wieder!